Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : PM's are still new as you read them.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1224
IP: Logged
icon PM's are still new as you read them. (0)  
I was reading a PM sent by Neather2 when I realized that the red PM sign was still there.
02-27-2007 at 08:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
icon Re: PM's are still new as you read them. (0)  
Did you try refreshing the page?
02-27-2007 at 08:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1224
Well, once you are reading the PMed message, the PM, if I'm not mistaken, should go away because the message is no longer unread.
02-27-2007 at 10:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5416
Yeah, I vaguely remember someone mentioning this a long time ago... like right after I made the PM link turn red when there are unread PMs. It's not a high priority, but I do acknowledge that it's not ideal and would be nice to have fixed. Maybe one of those days when I want to do something for DROD but don't want to think too hard. :)

02-27-2007 at 10:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
In other news only connected by virtue of relating to PMs as well, I noticed that I can't go tab-enter to send a PM, because all the smileys are between the textarea and button in tabindex order. Could we get a tabindex="2" tossed on to the button to make sending using the keyboard easier? Similarly, when posting a thread or a reply, "2" on Preview and "3" on Send?

03-04-2007 at 08:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Briareos
Rank Points: 3516
icon Re: PM's are still new as you read them. (+1)  
DiMono wrote:
Similarly, when posting a thread or a reply, "2" on Preview and "3" on Send?
Ummm... have you tried hitting "Alt-S" or "Alt-P" lately?

Access-keys for Teh Win(TM)!!1 ;)

(Of course, that's not very discoverable in most browsers... :?)

03-04-2007 at 08:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : PM's are still new as you read them.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com