Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The dungeon of doom
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Anson
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 67
IP: Logged

File: The Dungoen of doom.hold (3.8 KB)
Downloaded 61 times.
License: Public Domain
icon The dungeon of doom (+1)  
This hold is great.
Try it!
Come on!
Updated weekly!

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.
Click here to view the secret text

02-18-2007 at 10:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
MeckMeck GRE
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 594
icon Re: The dungeon of doom (0)  
It's completeable and bug-free..... I finished it in 8 minutes. The rooms are mostly about hack and slash. Anyway, what are those nonsense talking figures about?

Suggestion: Add a few checkpoints to your puzzles.

[Last edited by MeckMeck GRE at 02-18-2007 01:12 PM]
02-18-2007 at 01:10 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
tokyokid
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 453
Not too much here, but I think this is your best hold yet. I can't wait to see how you progress into a great Architect!

Heh, you're a bit like me when I just started Architecturing. I started out making a lot of holds of lower quality, then I progressed into a greater Architect. Good luck! :)

Tom.
02-18-2007 at 03:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
MeckMeck GRE wrote:
It's completeable and bug-free..... I finished it in 8 minutes. The rooms are mostly about hack and slash. Anyway, what are those nonsense talking figures about?

Suggestion: Add a few checkpoints to your puzzles.
Are the singers funny?

Please, I admire Guthix, I solve problems, I fix rules too. I used to be a Scoundril, Complaining about the forums, But now i changed.

02-19-2007 at 05:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
Entrance:
By far the best room in this hold. The first part of this room was really fun. Unfortunately, it loses its intensity as soon as you retreat to the 4x4 area.

2N1E
You probably didn't noticed this (most people don't) but you forgot to have a 'end' command, or even a 'end on room exit' command in your scripting. Although it really doesn't matter, it is generally encouraged to do so when you have scripting in a room.

Also, this room needs checkpoints.

2N
Nice room, could use checkpoints.

1N2E
Needs an end script command. This room is a tad simple.

2E
2 mimics make this room really simple. Perhaps try 1 or no mimics?

1S1E
I don't understand this room at all.

Anson, nice hold. You might want to consider playing KDD or JtRH to the end in order (or if you can't afford it, play the freeware version of KDD) to pick up a few more tricks.

One thing that you really need to improve on is your spelling. I know this has already been repeated ad infinitum, but that is because it is really important that you improve it in some way.
02-19-2007 at 05:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Anson
tokyokid wrote:
Not too much here, but I think this is your best hold yet. I can't wait to see how you progress into a great Architect!

Heh, you're a bit like me when I just started Architecturing. I started out making a lot of holds of lower quality, then I progressed into a greater Architect. Good luck! :)

Tom.
I've been working and working and i got what everyone wants :smile

02-19-2007 at 07:00 AM
Anson

File: The Dungoen of doom.hold (13.1 KB)
Downloaded 53 times.
License: All Rights Reserved
Almsot finished!
I got the hold here!
I hope this can be done!
:)

02-23-2007 at 05:29 AM
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
Anson - did you see my message in the chat above? You need to answer if you want this hold to be promoted.

03-06-2007 at 07:25 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : The dungeon of doom
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com