Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/17/03
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 1/17/03 (0)  
Itty Bitty update this time.

I'd like to announce the opening of the DROD.net Forums! I didn't even know Erik had started working on it, and then the other day he tells me he's finished. Alright, Erik! I want to encourage everyone to go register their name on the forum, the more people we have there, the better. The Yahoo! Group is still open, and will remain that way, but we'd like most, if not all, of the Yahoo! Grou memebers to join us on our forum. Check it out!

This news page as well as the Challenge page will be undergoing changes in the near future, so if problems arise, please bear with us. We're going to try and set up the news and challenge page to grab posts right from the forum and display them. Should be interesting, as well as much easier for me to update. Plus you'll be getting a flood of new DROD Challenges, because users can submit their challenges directly to the challenge page now. Put your thinking caps on.

I'm holding a contest to see who can write the best DROD-related Haiku. Erik has generously offered the prize of a DROD mug or mousepad from The DROD Store to the winner. Submit yours!

Sorry folks, that's all I got this time around.

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 06:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/17/03
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com