Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Prime : Phazon Mines : 2 North, 6 West (Am I missing something here?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
BDR
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 106
IP: Logged
icon MetDROiD Prime : Phazon Mines : 2 North, 6 West (0)  
Ok, so I go through this room, and I can kill off all the bad guys within reach, but I can't access the brain or any of the exits (besides the alternate level exit and the way I came in) thanks to those blasted orbs being in the wrong spots. What am I missing?

And if it's not too much trouble: I seem to be missing the first Artifact. Is that somewhere on the main levels or is that in the temple somewhere?
11-07-2006 at 07:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
geomatrx
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
icon Re: MetDROiD Prime : Phazon Mines : 2 North, 6 West (0)  
This room can only be cleared from the West entrance.

The first artifact is in the artifact chamber in Tallon Overworld (its in a scroll in the centre of the room)

g

MetDROiD Echoes
Deadly Gold Mine of Death (Architecture)
11-07-2006 at 11:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
BDR
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 106
Ok, for the first part: In order to get to the west entrance in this room, do I need to head through 6 West? Because there's a guy there who wants a Phazon Suit code, and the ship's told me I can only get that from 2 North, 7 West (I've gotten all the other items already) and it looks like I can't get there any other way. More specifically, is there a way I can get to 2 North, 7 West without going through 6 West (since 2N7W seems to be where the Phazon Suit is hiding)?

For the second part, "artifact chamber" is rather vague but I'll sniff around the temple area before asking for further instruction.

EDIT: Thanks for confirming that about the second part, and as for the first part I looked again at 6 West and found that the guy wasn't blocking my progress like I thought he was. I'm off to conquer the Phazon Mines (with any luck)!

[Last edited by BDR at 11-08-2006 12:25 AM]
11-08-2006 at 12:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
I'll add the instruction regardless--in case another poor soul needs assistance.

By "artifact chamber", geomatrx refers to the place where you actually *use* the artifacts, not just find one.

11-08-2006 at 12:14 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : MetDROiD Prime : Phazon Mines : 2 North, 6 West (Am I missing something here?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com