Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/16/02
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ClaytonW
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 961
IP: Logged
icon DROD News for 1/16/02 (0)  
Heeeeey everybody! Now that the holidays have passed and everybody's waists are larger, it's time for everybody to start playing DROD again... But why play the 2D version when I've got a PLAYABLE version of DROD3D! That's right folks, it's playble. You can send polygonal Beethro (no textures on him yet) against hordes of polygonal roaches, queens, serpents, and more in a three-dimensional (well-lit) environment. You can play from Level 1 up to Level 7 without any problems, when you get to 7 however, you'll find you're stuck... Serpents haven't been programmed to die yet. However, you don't have to stop there, just press F2, and you can face the living tar on Level 8. Apart from rooms with serpents, you can play the game, start to Level 24. You can start playing Level 25, but I'm afraid the 'Neather won't put up much of a fight. (He's not programmed to move yet. Leave him alone! He's easy prey!) If you have questions about this demo, e-mail me, and I'll try to help you out, because no one should go without playing this... And... to gloat for a moment, I got to play this before Erik did! Nyah nyah! ^_^

[siteimage]signature.gif[/siteimage]

08-14-2003 at 05:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD News for 1/16/02
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com