Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : New command ("wait until NPC faces...")
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Timo006
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 518
IP: Logged
icon New command (0)  
I was again builing in one of my holds and I wanted to make a system that so that a guard would turn himself to touch the sword of another guard and so on. but I saw that it was almost impossible to do that, I realise that I can do it if I use a "wait" command but it's pretty difficult to do that.

What do you think??

[Last edited by Timo006 at 10-19-2006 01:15 PM]
10-19-2006 at 01:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
icon Re: New command (0)  
Timo006 wrote:
I was again builing in one of my holds and I wanted to make a system that so that a guard would turn himself to touch the sword of another guard and so on. but I saw that it was almost impossible to do that, I realise that I can do it if I use a "wait" command but it's pretty difficult to do that.

What do you think??
What are you suggesting in a nutshell?

[Last edited by NiroZ at 10-19-2006 01:21 PM]
10-19-2006 at 01:18 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Timo006
NiroZ wrote:

perhaps I wasn't really clear,

I mean that you can give in a command so that an NPC waits until another NPC faces a specific direction.

[Last edited by Timo006 at 10-19-2006 01:31 PM]
10-19-2006 at 01:31 PM
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
Timo006 wrote:
NiroZ wrote:

I mean that you can give in a command so that an NPC waits until another NPC faces a specific direction.
That is a useful command, but is it really worth the effort of including?(the Erik Test)

I mean, other than this one occasion, can you think of other instances where other people could use it? as opposed to using a series of wait/turn commands.
10-19-2006 at 01:35 PM
Timo006
There are many sort of things I could imagine but actually you're right, there is no real new puzzle potential, as you can already do it in a complicated way.

[Last edited by Timo006 at 10-19-2006 01:40 PM]
10-19-2006 at 01:39 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : New command ("wait until NPC faces...")
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com