Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Wii Prices and Launch date (US $249.99!)
<<3456
Page 7 of 7
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Re: Wii Prices and Launch date (+1)  
mrimer wrote:
I browsed the DROD forum from my Wii this week!

But I'm not going to attempt typing messages from there. Two-finger typing is slow enough, but one-finger typing is even worse. If only we could use two Wii remotes at the same time, one in each hand, and get back up to two-finger typing speed... ;)
Well if you wanted to be really clever, you would change the bar from the Wii. :D
01-01-2007 at 03:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Woohoo! My first Wii post! Horribly slow, but cool nonetheless.

01-13-2007 at 05:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
I finally got a Wii this morning. I didn't get it from Target, or Circuit City, or Best Buy, or Gamestop, who were all advertising that they'd have them in stock. No, I walked into my local Costco 5 minutes after it opened and got the second-to-last Wii on the pallet. :P Then I had to drive around and finally found a set of Wii component cables at Best Buy. It definitely makes a huge difference on my TV for Zelda, let me tell you.

I finally got my wireless working and am downloading updates now. I'll be checking out the various games I have before I go full-length into Zelda. Speaking of which...I had to buy the bundle at Costco which included Zelda and Excitetruck, and I already had a copy of Zelda. Anyone interested in buying a new copy--the cellophane is even still on (it's not the one from the bundle, it's the other one). My dad might still have the receipt so I could send it back to him, and it's not like the game is hard to find from what I can tell, but hey, I figured I would offer.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-21-2007 at 10:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Wii Prices and Launch date (0)  
Anyone who owns a Wii most definitely needs to buy Warioware: Smooth Moves. Like the version for the DS, this really gives you a good idea of the full capability of the system. From picking your nose, running, dancing, driving, and giving a Nintendog a high-five, this game definitely rules.

Multiplayer is mediocre, as it's done with passing the remote rather than separate remotes (Which is probably for the better, as I'm still waiting for a second remote set).

01-22-2007 at 12:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5064
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Anyone who owns a Wii most definitely needs to buy Warioware: Smooth Moves. Like the version for the DS, this really gives you a good idea of the full capability of the system. From picking your nose, running, dancing, driving, and giving a Nintendog a high-five, this game definitely rules.
I played this game the other night, and it is awesome.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-01-2007 at 04:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
Sonic and Secret Rings is the first game that actually deserves the Sonic name! It still has it's faults, but it's better than those abominations called Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. If you grew up with the Genesis Sonic games, give this game a try and feel the hope that The Sonic Team actually knows what they are doing come rushing back.

Then play the multiplayer and watch the hope go flying away. :weep
03-01-2007 at 05:56 PM
zex20913
Rank Points: 1723
Ezlo wrote:
Sonic and Secret Rings is the first 3-Dgame that actually deserves the Sonic name!
Fixed.

03-01-2007 at 06:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Rank Points: 1214
Blech, that's what I meant.
03-01-2007 at 06:42 PM
<<3456
Page 7 of 7
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Wii Prices and Launch date (US $249.99!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com