Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Movie quote "tag"
<<4567
Page 8 of 13
9101112>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
IP: Logged
icon Re: Movie quote "tag" (0)  
I think that's Blazing Saddles?

11-04-2003 at 07:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
Indeed. You're it!

11-05-2003 at 03:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Okay... next up:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

11-05-2003 at 03:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
DiMono
Heh. Best line Roddy Piper ever said. "They Live"

Along that same theme:

You ain't leading but two things right now, Jack and S**t. And Jack left town.

[Edited by DiMono on 11-05-2003 at 03:21 PM GMT]

11-05-2003 at 03:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Ah yes, Army of Darkness.

How about: Two mice fell into a bowl of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse fought and struggled until he churned that cream into butter and he crawled his way out. I am that second mouse.

11-05-2003 at 03:24 PM
DiMono
Catch Me If You Can. A mediocre remake of a great movie, "The Great Pretender."

On a side-note: Post 100! No longer just a Delver!

Now, I need a quote...

It's time to get busy living, or get busy dying

11-05-2003 at 03:28 PM
Schik
The Shawshank Redemption. That movie's already been quoted in this thread at least once. :)

<thinking, will edit a new quote in>

11-05-2003 at 03:30 PM
DiMono
Schik wrote:
The Shawshank Redemption. That movie's already been quoted in this thread at least once. :)
The danger of entering a thread 5 pages in, I guess... lol

11-05-2003 at 03:32 PM
Schik
I lied, I didn't edit, I'm making a new post.
Next quote:

If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy. Cherry Pez. Cherry flavor Pez. There's no doubt about it.

11-05-2003 at 03:38 PM
DiMono
That's Stand By Me

Time for a hard one...

I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.

11-05-2003 at 09:52 PM
Schik
Oh! That's The Day the Earth Stood Still! Almost snuck that oldie past me.

How about: I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinnati.

11-11-2003 at 04:29 PM
DiMono
Rain Man

How about :

You think I did it with a statue?

11-12-2003 at 08:56 PM
DiMono
Alright, that one was a little obscure: Jailbait. It's not about what you think. It also has the gem "I'm pregnant. You know, like Mary was with Jesus, only I know who the father is."

New one, from a movie I saw tonight:

If DaVinci were alive today, he'd be eating microwaved sushi in the back of a cadillac naked with the two of us

11-17-2003 at 06:32 AM
DiMono
hint: It's a Bruce Willis comedy

11-20-2003 at 05:08 PM
Schik
Weren't they stealing DaVinci art in Hudson Hawk? That's my best guess. Kinda crappy movie.

11-20-2003 at 05:14 PM
DiMono
It was a funny movie, and also the correct one. Game on... cool, new smileys...

:glasses :thumbsup :crazy :baby :yikes :guns :zorro :yay

11-21-2003 at 07:01 PM
Oneiromancer
Rank Points: 2936
You may be the only person I've ever known who liked Hudson Hawk. But that's okay; I liked Dead Heat (the one with Treat Williams and Joe Piscopo).

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
11-21-2003 at 07:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Okay, next one then:

There hasn't been a murder in six years. The system, it is perfect.

11-21-2003 at 07:13 PM
ClaytonW
Rank Points: 961
Minority Report?
11-21-2003 at 07:20 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Yep.

11-21-2003 at 07:25 PM
ClaytonW
Rank Points: 961
Awesome. Took me long enough to get into this game. ^_^

This one shouldn't be too hard.

"Death is a worry of the living. The dead only worry about decay and necrophiliacs."

[Edited by ClaytonW on 11-21-2003 at 08:24 PM GMT]
11-21-2003 at 07:35 PM
DiMono
That's Dogma, one of the funniest movies I've seen. Here's another one:

In a row?

11-22-2003 at 08:58 PM
DiMono
Alright, here's the line that comes immediately before that one, to help you all out:

My girlfriend sucked 37 d***s!

11-26-2003 at 06:02 PM
Schik
Clerks.

Next up:
I'll wager you anything you like, if American women stopped wearing brassieres, your whole national economy would collapse overnight!

[Edited by Schik on 11-26-2003 at 06:06 PM GMT: Add new quote]

11-26-2003 at 06:04 PM
DiMono
It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world

Great movie

Next up, from a movie I saw on T.V. just recently:

Don't you ever have an emotion that originates above the waist?

11-30-2003 at 09:28 PM
DiMono
Wow, I'm genuinely surprised that nobody got this one. It's from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, a very funny movie if you like black humour.

Someone else throw one out here now.

12-14-2003 at 08:00 AM
Oneiromancer
Rank Points: 2936
I knew that sounded familiar. Good movie, although the people I know who like it really seem to like it, while I merely think it's okay.

I don't want to put something out there right now, let Schik do it, he's better.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
12-14-2003 at 08:52 AM
eytanz
Rank Points: 2708
Ack - I knew I knew that quote, but I couldn't place it, and since I decided to only respond if I can answer the questions without a websearch...

Anyway, regarding Oneiromancer's comment - I used to really like this movie when it first came out and I was 14 or 15. I still like it quite a bit, but not nearly as much - when I saw it again a couple of years ago a lot of the humor seemed way too broad for me - had it been somewhat subtler, it would have been a real masterpiece.

12-14-2003 at 12:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
New quote:

Next thursday you're going to die

12-25-2003 at 01:10 AM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Guess: The Ring?

Matt

12-26-2003 at 04:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
<<4567
Page 8 of 13
9101112>>
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Movie quote "tag"
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes