Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : More missing scores
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
IP: Logged
icon More missing scores (0)  
Ok, it used to be the case that I had only 1 room without a score in JtRH (the slayer endgame). A few days ago I discovered I'm also missing scores for 3 more rooms. I replyed one (level 9 1S1W) so I now have a score for it. One of the other two is L9 2S1E. I haven't located the third yet. No-one else seems to have lost scores for these rooms.

Also, I just noticed tonight that there are two rooms in Return to Dugan's Dungeon that only one person (Wallu) has scores for. They are Seventeenth level 1N2W and 1N1W. Both are required rooms, and I have conquered the hold, so clearly I must have had scores in them once. I also do have a scores for 2N1W, which required solving 1N1W to get to.

I have replayed 1N1W and gotten a new score for it before thinking of reporting this. Still, everyone else other than me and Wallu is missing scores for this room and plenty of people have scores for 2N1W.

06-20-2006 at 05:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
KevG
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 333
icon Re: More missing scores (0)  
eytanz wrote:I replyed one (level 9 1S1W) so I now have a score for it. One of the other two is L9 2S1E. I haven't located the third yet. No-one else seems to have lost scores for these rooms.
I've lost my score for L9 1S1W. Back in late March I replayed through JTRH and made sure I had scores for all but one of the Dreamplane rooms. So, I definitely had a score for this room at some point.

The oldest demos listed in both rooms are from May 17 2006. For L9 2S1E I have a score listed as being from June 13, 2006. However, my local copy of that demos says its from March 29.
06-20-2006 at 09:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Please post these hs issues here.
It helps to have all complaints in 1 place.
06-20-2006 at 10:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Just in case someone wonders, this is highly unlikely to be related to the mass-upload bug Schik fixed as I have not done a mass upload recently.

06-20-2006 at 05:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
So maybe doing one would fix things :)
It's uploaded plenty of my previously un-uploadable ones...
06-20-2006 at 05:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
KevG
I did a full upload on or around June 13 which likely explains why my 2S1E demo has that date. I'll do another and see what happens to my 1S1W demo.

[Last edited by KevG at 06-20-2006 06:16 PM]
06-20-2006 at 06:15 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
eytanz
Syntax wrote:
So maybe doing one would fix things :)
It's uploaded plenty of my previously un-uploadable ones...

Oh, fixing these scores isn't what's bothering me - I can just replay the rooms, I'll probably get better scores for them this time anyway. The question is why did they vanish in the first place.

06-20-2006 at 06:44 PM
KevG
The spider just finished processing my full-score upload. It didn't restore my score for 1S1W or fix the date problem in 2S1E. Even though I have to replay 1S1W anyway (my old score kinda sucks), I did want to see if a full upload would restore my score. Afterall, it might be easy to fix scores I know are missing, but I don't know how many other missing scores are out there that I'm unaware of.

[Last edited by KevG at 06-20-2006 11:27 PM]
06-20-2006 at 11:26 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : More missing scores
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com