Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : DROD code on Krugle.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon DROD code on Krugle. (+1)  
The source code for DROD: Architects' Edition is on Krugle, a new search engine for programmers that is in late beta. I've got access to it through beta now, but later on it will be open to everybody.

So if you wanted to know, for example, what objects Evil Eyes in DROD can't see through, you could go to Krugle and search for "Evil Eyes" and find pretty quickly:

Click here to view the secret text

...and you could find that anyhow by just grabbing the source code off SourceForge, but it will be a fair amount easier to search for stuff with Krugle. It also seems likely that more lazy coders will grab up snippets of our code and use it without proper credit and licensing, but... oh well. The source code was found on SourceForge by Krugle. I didn't do anything to add it.

Krugle, by the way, works really well and will be fantastic for finding code to use on programming projects.

-Erik

[Last edited by mrimer at 06-13-2006 04:12 AM : Krugle spelling]
06-13-2006 at 12:04 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: DROD code on Krugle. (0)  
That seems to be neat, especially that I really want to throw from Game Maker Language to C++ (But I really have no Idea from what to begin :)). I can't wait to see Krugle being available for public.

I would like to say congratulations, but I can't seem to find any really good reason to do this. But however if you see any reason, then Congratulations :).

[Last edited by skell at 01-29-2012 08:43 PM : Going to the keep]
06-14-2006 at 08:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: DROD code on Krugle. (+1)  
I shouldn't double post and revive old topic, but I felt that I have to say, that Krugle.comKrugle is already ON and working. I've spent few minutes to see how it works and I think it is nice. So all Programmers who didn't seen that already should go and see if it will be any help for them ;).

Have fun, and feel free to be mad on me :P.

08-05-2006 at 07:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : DROD code on Krugle.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com