Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : I need help with the level editor (How do copy a whole room?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Geiler Hengst
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 64
IP: Logged
icon I need help with the level editor (0)  
Perhaps i am just stupid but how do i actually copy/paste a whole room from one hold to another (or one level to another)?

I created a hold on three levels but i basicly dont like 50% of the rooms so i want to copy/paste the others into a new hold, but so far i didnt find out how to... probably i am just stupid and its obvious, still i would be thankful for every kind of help...
04-09-2006 at 06:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
IP: Logged
icon Re: I need help with the level editor (+1)  
Use Control-C and Control-V to copy and paste rooms. These and other helpful commands should be in the Help file (F1).

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
04-09-2006 at 06:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : I need help with the level editor (How do copy a whole room?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com