Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Beta testers wanted
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Doom
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3260
IP: Logged
icon Beta testers wanted (+1)  
I've got a medium sized hold (60'ish puzzle rooms) that's pretty far in development. I'd like to get some non-personal testing done too. If you want to help, send me a PM (or if you want to let the whole world know, post here... I'll catch it anyway.) and I'll send an invitation your way.

The style is somewhat close to my earlier holds. If you liked those, you'll have better chances of liking this one too.
The difficulty is quite hard, but hopefully not insanely hard. I'm not trying to create the hardest hold ever or anything. Keep that in mind before sending anything. Not being able to finish any of the rooms wouldn't propably help me a lot.

[Last edited by Doom at 12-03-2005 08:38 PM]
12-03-2005 at 08:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3640
icon Re: Beta testers wanted (0)  
Hmm, seeing Doom work early is always an interesting prospect. ;)

However, I'm going to have sit out this time. Firstwise, because I doubt I'd be able to solve the first room before you're done, and second, because I can't really play DROD holds right now.

So, uhm, thus concludes my short essay on why I can't test your hold. :look

12-03-2005 at 11:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
urban
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 29
icon Re: Beta testers wanted (0)  
That would be very nice.
send me an Email if You want.

Urban
12-04-2005 at 10:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Doom
Rank Points: 3260
icon Re: Beta testers wanted (+1)  
Shouldn't do these things just before going to bed :D

I've got already more replies than I expected getting at all. Thanks to everyone who wanted to test. There are now enough people in.
12-04-2005 at 10:48 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Beta testers wanted
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com