Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Journey to Rooted Hold Architecture Questions (Hre are two Journey to Rooted Hold architecture questions)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SFE
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
IP: Logged
icon Journey to Rooted Hold Architecture Questions (0)  
I have two questions with Journey to Rooted Hold.
First, how do you build doors in Journey to Rooted Hold?

Second, how do you import holds you built in AE?
I have tried to use the import button, but I can't find my previous hold. Also, I want to know the answer to the first question so I can startwork on my second hold, Journey to the Goblin Kingdom. Also, are there any AE patches to fix the stair bug?
06-07-2005 at 07:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eytanz
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2708
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold Architecture Questions (+1)  
SFE wrote:
I have two questions with Journey to Rooted Hold.
First, how do you build doors in Journey to Rooted Hold?

Since it's clear from the rest of your message that you used the editor in DROD:AE, and since there's no difference between the two versions, I'm not sure I understand what the problem is.

Second, how do you import holds you built in AE?
I have tried to use the import button, but I can't find my previous hold.

Did you export the hold first?

Also, are there any AE patches to fix the stair bug?

I believe the latest version of DROD:AE fixes the stair bug; but any holds that were corrupted need to be fixed manually by deleting all the stairs and putting them back in.

06-07-2005 at 08:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold Architecture Questions (+1)  
Just in case it's a source of confusion, yellow doors are no longer connected diagonally in JtRH. Other than that, it's identical to AE.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
06-07-2005 at 08:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Journey to Rooted Hold Architecture Questions (Hre are two Journey to Rooted Hold architecture questions)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com