Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Question needed answering! (Help plz)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
breven
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Question needed answering! (0)  
Is there any way of copying a room or a level from one hold to another hold? :? :? :?

04-29-2005 at 04:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
schep
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 865
IP: Logged
icon Re: Question needed answering! (+1)  
There are all sorts of good tips in the help you can view by pressing F1 at any time, the Help button where available, or 'Get Help' from the main menu. From the level editor page:
Choose Level - Choose any of the levels in the selected hold to edit them. ... Hit <Ctrl-X> or <Ctrl-C> to copy a level. Hit <Ctrl-V> to paste that level to the currently selected position in the level list. ...
So if you <Ctrl-C> a level from one hold (make sure you've just clicked on a level, not a room), switch to another hold and <Ctrl-V>, the entire level is copied between holds.
04-29-2005 at 04:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Question needed answering! (Help plz)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com