Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : AToTK VA here. Any upcoming projects that need voiceover?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
JamieCampbellVO
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon AToTK VA here. Any upcoming projects that need voiceover? (+2)  
Hello!

This forum is the only avenue I was able to find by which I might get in touch with the dev teams at Crystal Shard.

Years ago I worked on the A Tale of Two Kingdoms rerelease, wherein I provided the voice for the character of Taliesin.

I had a great experience and I love the projects that the team has created, and just wanted to check in as to whether there's anything in the works for which you guys might need voice actors to contribute.

Please feel free to get in touch with me at jamie@jamiecampbellvo.com if I might be of help!

Thank you, and best of luck with everything!

Best,
Jamie
07-19-2024 at 12:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3644
icon Re: AToTK VA here. Any upcoming projects that need voiceover? (0)  
Hi there,

I recommend getting in contact with mrimer - I don't know if there is a new official hold planned for DROD RPG 2 (announced in the latest newsletter), in the same way that Tendry's Tale was the official hold used for DROD RPG the first, but if so, then there would most likely be voice casting for that hold.

That's the only potential official Caravel Games project I can think of at the moment that might involve voicework.

[Last edited by Chaco at 07-19-2024 01:20 AM]
07-19-2024 at 01:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 490
icon Re: AToTK VA here. Any upcoming projects that need voiceover? (-1)  
I am working on a tribute to JtRH in 210 short and quick levels, and I would like someone who would be able to voice Beethro, Halph, 39th Slayer, Citizens, Goblins and their King, Rock Golems, and Guards in the same exact way they sounded in the original hold, so Beethro's tough New York accent, Halph's joyous flippant register, 39th Slayer's angry menace, and so on.

07-19-2024 at 06:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
JamieCampbellVO
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
icon Re: AToTK VA here. Any upcoming projects that need voiceover? (+3)  
Chaco wrote:
Hi there,

I recommend getting in contact with mrimer - I don't know if there is a new official hold planned for DROD RPG 2 (announced in the latest newsletter), in the same way that Tendry's Tale was the official hold used for DROD RPG the first, but if so, then there would most likely be voice casting for that hold.

That's the only potential official Caravel Games project I can think of at the moment that might involve voicework.

Thank you for the info!
I'm new to the forum here and only just realized that there's a separate sub forum for Crystal Shard games, so I'll check that out and I'll keep mrimer in mind. I appreciate it!
07-19-2024 at 07:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : AToTK VA here. Any upcoming projects that need voiceover?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com