Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : 210 Levels of Terror: GatEB Edition (210 short but engaging levels, using nothing but GatEB elements)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 490
IP: Logged

File: 210 Levels of Terror GatEB Edition Levels 9 thru 16.hold (33 KB)
Downloaded 3 times.
License: Public Domain
icon 210 Levels of Terror: GatEB Edition (-1)  
This is another 210 Levels of Terror, using GatEB elements and dedicated to teaching DROD in the GatEB style, so expect it to be easier than the AE edition.

Note level 4 is exactly the same as the JtRH and TCB edition, for the same reason mentioned in the TCB edition thread,

But levels 1 thru 3 are their own unique levels.

The full plan is for the rest of the hold:

Click here to view the secret text

EDIT 05/29/2024:

Added levels 5 thru 8, and fixed level 4 to be easier and not exactly the same as JtRH edition level 4.

EDIT 06/10/2024:

Added levels 9 thru 16, fixed levels 1 thru 8 to not be exactly the same as in other holds.

[Last edited by azb at 06-10-2024 08:38 PM : 06/15/2024 Update, adding levels 9 thru 16 and fixing level 2 to not be the same as TSS edition.]
05-29-2024 at 12:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
azb
icon Re: 210 Levels of Terror: GatEB Edition (0)  
Okay, I fixed level 4 to be easier than JtRH edition's level 4, so the levels aren't duplicate anymore, because the orb configurations are different, even though they look the same at first glance.

05-29-2024 at 10:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
azb
I also added levels 5 thru 8 - note levels 7 and 8 are just like the TCB edition but easier and this is intentional for the way I am teaching the elements to beginners, and similarly level 6 is just like JtRH edition level 6 but easier.

05-29-2024 at 10:42 PM
azb
I am also thinking, that even though the Pit Thing wasn't used officially in GatEB even though he was in JtRH, TCB, and TSS, I will use him in my hold and use him in the way he is used in the other holds - namely to talk in threats and obscure riddles that reveal plot points, and imply he's a force much greater than the human mind can comprehend.

06-13-2024 at 12:22 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : 210 Levels of Terror: GatEB Edition (210 short but engaging levels, using nothing but GatEB elements)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com