Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : How do I import all of the main game holds into TSS if I bought the steam version?? (I'm just looking for an answer and um yea that's the description)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
MaxTgaX
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon How do I import all of the main game holds into TSS if I bought the steam version?? (+2)  
So I bought all of the main drod games on steam, from KDD to TSS. But the first three holds are just DLC for GatEB. And I want to put them into TSS but I can't figure out how to access the hold files. I am logged onto my caravelnet account in the game. But every game except for TSS can only be imported into GatEB (Including Smitemaster's selections, I checked.).

03-13-2022 at 02:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
navithmastero
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 595
IP: Logged
icon Re: How do I import all of the main game holds into TSS if I bought the steam version?? (+2)  
Unfortunately, this isn't possible on the steam version I don't think. I remember mrimer saying something about the way DLC is handled on steam being weird so it can't be a DLC for both games (since they are separate). The good news is that the game engines are identical so feel free to play all of the official holds (as well as any usermade holds) in the GatEB game and then just switch when you want to play TSS. It's a little annoying, I know, but unfortunately there isn't a workaround I don't think.

One of your local HAs.

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

03-13-2022 at 05:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : How do I import all of the main game holds into TSS if I bought the steam version?? (I'm just looking for an answer and um yea that's the description)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com