Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Looking for 3D Modelers Willing to Work for Free (For Game Design)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
azb
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 460
IP: Logged
icon Looking for 3D Modelers Willing to Work for Free (0)  
Hello everyone,

I tried official 3D model forums like polycount and couldn't find any people with professional experience who were willing to make models for free, which I suppose was silly of me in hindsight cause if they were professional they probably wanted to be paid what they worked hard for, but is there anyone in these forums who is willing to do such tasks for free?

I know since this is a community around an indie game that was originally freeware and continues to be developed out of love rather than for money even with the shareware price, I figured this would be one of my wiser options to choose from.

Please PM me if you are interested, so I can tell you my email address and tell you what models I wish for you to make... If you work with me, we will be making everything from small object assets to characters (NPC and player) to full-scale levels.

01-29-2022 at 05:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Looking for 3D Modelers Willing to Work for Free (For Game Design)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com