Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Gunthro Settings Default
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
TideGear
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 28
IP: Logged
icon Gunthro Settings Default (+2)  
How do I reset the graphical settings for Gunthro to default? For some reason, my tarstuff alpha is set to full, and I want to set it to what it's meant to be. If there's no default for that, where can I find the graphics config file? I'm kinda obsessive compulsive and would like to type in the exact halfway value, rather than drag the bar and eyeball the pixels.

Thanks!
04-05-2021 at 05:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Gunthro Settings Default (0)  
TideGear wrote:
How do I reset the graphical settings for Gunthro to default? For some reason, my tarstuff alpha is set to full, and I want to set it to what it's meant to be. If there's no default for that, where can I find the graphics config file? I'm kinda obsessive compulsive and would like to type in the exact halfway value, rather than drag the bar and eyeball the pixels.

Thanks!
I appreciate you reaching out!

Hrm...there's no option to reset all the graphical settings to default. Tarstuff Alpha is completely off by default. You won't see this value written in plain text in a config file on disk, as it's a per-player profile setting.

There is a drod.ini file, typically in the same directory where your player profile data (.dat files) is stored. It has some global graphical config options; these are actually more obscure and rare for players to tweak than what's shown in the game UI. You can delete the drod.ini file, or any line(s) in the file, to reset that setting to the default.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 04-07-2021 04:25 PM]
04-05-2021 at 04:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
TideGear
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 28
icon Re: Gunthro Settings Default (0)  
Got it! Thanks!
04-05-2021 at 06:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Gunthro Settings Default
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com