Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : And one for The Godkiller (instead of DROD)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
IP: Logged
icon And one for The Godkiller (+1)  
Watching Eric stream the creation of The Godkiller, I noticed something missing that should probably be implemented.

When something is reborn from an egg, the direction it leaves in is determined by a rotating pattern. But there's nothing to indicate which passage the egg is currently "dialed" to.

It might be cool if the corner pieces bordering the "active" exit had a glow in their little decorative indentations. Maybe with that shared texture thing that pulses to the music tempo.

09-02-2020 at 01:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
IP: Logged

File: GKegg.png (132.4 KB)
Downloaded 132 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: And one for The Godkiller (+1)  
Necrobump? Maybe. But I just came up with some explanatory concept art.

Here, Emm just came out off the egg's south exit. So now the indentations near the west exit are glowing to indicate that this is where the egg will spit out the next thing to be reborn from it.

[Last edited by averagemoe at 07-01-2021 09:15 PM]
07-01-2021 at 09:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : And one for The Godkiller (instead of DROD)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com