Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest (Arngrin dialogue and missing weapons' bug)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Alemode
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest (0)  
I'm playing with Warrior class.I saw Valkyrie around the circle of flames then i spoke with Arngrin.I've used all the dialogues and he go on to ask me an interesting story but i have no one and Valkyrie choose don't appear.Moreove i bought a magic wood,after this i've missed double axe and knives bought from Volund and the standard sword is disappeared.I can't continue the game,what ca i do??
05-29-2020 at 10:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: Heroine's Quest (0)  
Well the straightforward answer is to find yourself an interesting story. Play on, then come back to Arngrim and tell him about your exploits. What chapter are you in, anyway?

To switch your active weapon, use the actions menu (press space bar, or click on your health/stamina bar in the GUI at the top of the screen).

05-30-2020 at 06:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Alemode
Thanks Radiant,I'll try it.I'm in the beginning of the third chapter.

05-30-2020 at 08:09 PM
Alemode
Hi Radiant
, you have given me a lot of help. I had not even used the menu at the top of the screen to switch weapons. I also did not click several times in the inventory to view all the items. Now I have defeated the Augbui and this has become the interesting story to tell Arngrin so I have the new dialogues available including that of Valkyrie. Thank you very much, I continue this beautiful game.
05-31-2020 at 10:32 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest (Arngrin dialogue and missing weapons' bug)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com