Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : The Coles might stream play Heroine's Quest
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Blake00
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon The Coles might stream play Heroine's Quest (0)  
Hey guys! :)

QFG community veteran Roberta Vaughan (who now does media/marketing work for the Coles & their Hero-U) recently posted a poll asking fans what they'd like the Coles to play in their next stream.

For those that don't know the Coles have been playing through each of the QFG games and giving lots of cool behind the scenes info on each game (while dying a lot lol).
youtube.com/channel/UCfcyQnbZEKMxYd9VCy1Px0A/videos

Roberta's post mentioned the fan game Mages Initiation so I figured I'd throw in Heroine's Quest into the poll (as Roberta allowed edits). However after I did it Roberta then pointed out to me that Hero-U has a special cross marketing arrangement with Mages so they weren't planning on doing other fan games. But then everyone started voting for Heroine's Quest like a runaway train hahahaha whoops! :P

So now that this has happened they just might include your game in an up and coming stream after all! I'm sure you guys would get a huge kick out of seeing the Coles playing your game so I thought I'd give you a heads up! :)

The QFG Fans Group Poll (HQ has taken off!):
facebook.com/groups/559200810845453/permalink/2055685681196951/

Classic Gamer Guild Group Poll (HQ is catching up fast haha):
facebook.com/groups/ClassicGamersGuild/permalink/1350866675038152/

[Last edited by Blake00 at 05-15-2019 03:16 PM]
05-10-2019 at 01:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Coles might stream play Heroine's Quest (0)  
That is great news, thank you for informing us! We'll spread the word :thumbsup

05-12-2019 at 09:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : The Coles might stream play Heroine's Quest
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com