Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Help - Hints Needed With ATOTK Deluxe Version (Spoilers)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Themis
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Help - Hints Needed With ATOTK Deluxe Version (Spoilers) (0)  
OK, I'm really stuck and I need your help. Btw I'd appreciate it if you could provide me with hints, rather than a straightforward solution to the puzzles I'm stuck at :-)

a) I'm in chapter 5 (I think) - the village has been invaded by goblins and I cannot find the druid to heal the pigeon I'm carrying. Is there any other way to heal it myself - or could I find the druid somewhere else?

b) I cannot buy the flute from the jewellery store - I don't have enough money! I cannot play dice with the goblins as they have invaded the village. Can I find money someplace else? (PS the tailor's store is also closed 'because of goblins'). Or can I somehow steal the flute?

Thanks!
11-10-2017 at 08:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Help - Hints Needed With ATOTK Deluxe Version (Spoilers) (0)  
a) I'm in chapter 5 (I think) - the village has been invaded by goblins and I cannot find the druid to heal the pigeon I'm carrying. Is there any other way to heal it myself - or could I find the druid somewhere else?
The druid was present in the forest just north of the village, but he's there to warn you from entering the village - I'm not sure if he sticks around. You might have to wait to heal the pigeon.

For your question about the flute - do you have the self bored stone?
11-11-2017 at 12:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Themis
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Help - Hints Needed With ATOTK Deluxe Version (Spoilers) (0)  
I do have the stone. Actually, I came up with a solution to find money! :D All I have to do was...

Click here to view the secret text

Thanks for your reply!
11-11-2017 at 10:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Help - Hints Needed With ATOTK Deluxe Version (Spoilers)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com