Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Cant find loki dont know what tile piieces symbolize what 12 hours later.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Cant find loki dont know what tile piieces symbolize what 12 hours later. (0)  
Been rearagning tunnels for 12 hours, looked up ilistration labeled the secret, (unkey coded..serched this forum, but cant find Loki.

I want to know what each picture means...(please discribe corasponding location., and what picture to set by what on device to go straight to loki...and which way to go when its done.

I do not want to do the combat test again, I know thats blank tile but thats all I can make exsist.

Its been a whole working day + 4 hours on this one puzzel when I had no problem with the rest of the game.

This is a nightmare.

I dont know what ice wall looks like (ITS TILE) and what to place it next to to acsess loki, on what side of what to place it, and where the corasponding place would be.

I dont think I will spend over 6 more hours on trying to find loki, so I am hoping for some help.

I watched a youtube vid copied it and that just lead to that combat challenge again still could not find loki or the mythic icewall.

I am starting to think its a snipe hunt personaly. Do you have to be a mensa card caryying mathmatical genius or something to solve this?

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-19-2015 03:45 AM]
05-19-2015 at 03:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Cant find loki dont know what tile piieces symbolize what 12 hours later. (0)  
The ice wall is outside of the sliding puzzle box. Look at the outside connections.

Each tile symbolises a tunnel with a certain number of exits. Move a tile and compare with how your map changes.
05-19-2015 at 11:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
icon Re: Cant find loki dont know what tile piieces symbolize what 12 hours later. (0)  
Fizzii wrote:
The ice wall is outside of the sliding puzzle box. Look at the outside connections.

Each tile symbolises a tunnel with a certain number of exits. Move a tile and compare with how your map changes.

Yeah I knew about map changes. The thing is I would never have thought about non puzzel pices outside of the main being solutions or any more than a hint or indicator of the solution.

I thought the blue line piece indicated the icewall, and was trying for the correct configuration to open a path from the city, which seemed impossable or rather impassable lol.

Never would have thought the soultion to be that simple. Its a good puzzel because people can overlook the obvious its misdirection.

People will keep wasting time trying to solve the puzzel itself.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-22-2015 08:47 AM]
05-22-2015 at 08:46 AM
Fizzii
Yeah, the Eye icon gives a hint regarding those outside objects, but sometimes people forget they can use it when they see a close up minigame :)
05-22-2015 at 11:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Fizzii wrote:
Yeah, the Eye icon gives a hint regarding those outside objects, but sometimes people forget they can use it when they see a close up minigame :)

True that, what was the most chaleging puzzel for you?

Mine was sorri's house on a rogue...and fighting the super giant with the cheat ''total one shot dismemberment'' move in the fates version of trail of the crusader in nerik (NEVELSWARELFENHIME) or however thats spelled..

Then I realized I could turn the diffuculty down and just spam daggers at it, really fast before it could cheat.

What fun! I mean it, it is fun! :)

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-22-2015 07:27 PM]
05-22-2015 at 07:25 PM
Fizzii
I'd say the cat's footfall. Though a bit hard for me to objectively say since I had some idea of puzzles beforehand due to helping with graphics.
05-22-2015 at 10:49 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Cant find loki dont know what tile piieces symbolize what 12 hours later.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com