Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Mirror Me This (Mirror Puzzles)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

8.5/10 (18 votes)
σ 1.21
Author Name:Bomber50
Submitted By:bomber50
Hold Name:Mirror Me This
Theme:Mirror Puzzles
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:1
Number of Rooms:28
Number of Monsters:219
Version:DROD: The Second Sky (5.0)
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:7 (+7 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: Mirror Me This.hold (12.3 KB)
Downloaded 600 times.
License: Other
icon Mirror Me This  
A fairly large one-level hold consisting of puzzles involving mirrors. I hope everyone enjoys it!

08-21-2014 at 07:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
noma
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1594
icon Re: Mirror Me This (+2)  
I really enjoyed this hold. It's really not too difficult although many of the puzzles seem impossible until you realize, oh of course, so simple. Love that feeling. Especially when the puzzle is straightforward enough that frustration doesn't creep in. (There was one exception for me that depended more on timing than on mirrors. I'm looking at you 7S1W.) I highly recommend to anyone looking for a back to basics puzzle solving hold.
Fun: 9 Difficulty: 5
08-25-2014 at 02:19 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2668
icon Re: Mirror Me This (+1)  
This hold is great. For a hold focussing primarily around a single element, there sure are a fair number of puzzles here with lots of variety. If you didn't think mirrors were a very flexible with a lot of puzzle potential, then here's a hold that will prove you wrong.
10-19-2014 at 06:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
PMIT
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 159
icon Re: Mirror Me This (+1)  
I also enjoyed this hold quite a bit. The goals in most of the rooms are fairly straightforward, but often there's a catch that forces you to reevaluate your initial plan, look at the room more closely, or consider the order in which you do things. There were also a few rooms that definitely left me stumped for a bit, which I liked.

This was the first full hold I played after taking a break from the game, and it really hit the right notes as far as size and difficulty go to ease me back in! Even if that's not your situation though, I'd certainly recommend it if you're in the mood for a good medium-difficulty hold.

03-10-2017 at 05:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Mirror Me This (Mirror Puzzles) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com