Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Bog Swamp (A new hold I started developing, then forgot about, then found again)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Garlonuss
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 275
IP: Logged

File: Bog Swamp.hold (96.1 KB)
Downloaded 68 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Bog Swamp (+2)  
I was working on this and another hold (Trek to No Air) a year or two ago, and just as I began to feel they might be ready to submit for testing and suggestions, my computer completely died on me. I finally got it up and running again a few months back and I recently found them again. I figured I'd try adding a few of the new elements from The Second Sky, but there isn't much of that in here just yet.

Please enjoy and let me know where I can improve it.

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Garlonuss at 07-04-2014 03:27 PM]
07-04-2014 at 08:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
KituU
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 218
IP: Logged
icon Re: Bog Swamp (+1)  
Hi, just finished your hold, i share my experience:

a generous 5 level hold , enjoyed very much

it has the right amount of difficulty , to have a good time without melting your brain,
generally moderate puzzle, strategy and combat, fun play!

quite engaging, started playing and it kept my interest all the way

Semptin Bog The Entrance and Vasten's Expanse (2N,1E) : very ingenious !

The Moss Caves (1N,1E) and The Moss Caves (1S,3E): too easy as puzzle, and laborious to execute, not the most fun

The Moss Caves (1S,1W):
if you step on (1.0) using the platform ,you may exit and enter The Moss Caves 1W, and there you are stuck.
if you go back to previous room, there is no platform now, so you have to use Restore

The Moss Caves (1E) : had to check the editor, could not find the secret wall.

Tumptin Ruins (2N,1E) : maybe it was me, found it very challenging, and took me a lot of moves, but i liked it

Tumptin Ruins (2N,2E) : quite challenging to deal with Rock Giants at the entrance of room ! took me quite some tries to accomplish

The Offlands (2N,3W) had to solve it through trial and error, though it is creative to designe this room,
i personally did't enjoy solving it

Thank you for your hold !

03-31-2018 at 12:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Bog Swamp (A new hold I started developing, then forgot about, then found again)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com