Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : "Official custom monsters" in user made holds?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Lucky Luc
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1215
IP: Logged
icon "Official custom monsters" in user made holds? (+1)  
Not that I'm working on any new holds yet, but seeing that some of the monsters in TSS that were probably scripted are not in the editor, I wonder how using them in user made holds is handled. Do you plan on releasing the scrpts and sprites for public usage? Otherwise, I guess the sprites would be copyrighted, but we're allowed to reproduce the behaviour of these monsters, right?

If this question is already answered somewhwere else I'm sorry, I was just interested how this was intended.
06-26-2014 at 09:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: "Official custom monsters" in user made holds? (+3)  
Lucky Luc wrote:
Do you plan on releasing the scrpts and sprites for public usage? Otherwise, I guess the sprites would be copyrighted, but we're allowed to reproduce the behaviour of these monsters, right?
I'm planning to provide a Downloads pack of TSS custom puzzle assets, for download and use by everyone who has a registered full version of TSS.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 06-27-2014 09:07 PM]
06-27-2014 at 09:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2384
icon Re: "Official custom monsters" in user made holds? (+1)  
A pointer to the topic for the downloadable elements pack if you came here looking for it.

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=38640

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
07-05-2016 at 02:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : "Official custom monsters" in user made holds?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com