Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Due Payment (Several)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

8.0/10 (5 votes)
σ 0.63
Author Name:OneMoreNameless
Submitted By:OneMoreNameless
Hold Name:Due Payment
Theme:Several
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:3
Number of Rooms:30
Number of Monsters:451
Version:DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder (4.0)
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:2 (+2 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: Due Payment.hold (34.1 KB)
Downloaded 656 times.
License: Other
icon Due Payment  
Each of the three levels has a different aesthetic and puzzle theme. There's a classic dungeon with swordless puzzles, a murky swamp with monsters gazing at you from afar, and a merchant cavern town with hordes or allies. A light story is told through thematic scrolls and occasional dialogue. The difficulty is somewhere between intermediate and expert.
12-23-2013 at 11:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
IP: Logged
icon Re: Due Payment (+2)  
Bumping this, because it is a pretty fun hold but was overlooked by most of players. And because there are zero comments, and this hold deserves at least some.

3-level hold with loosely themed levels and pretty high difficulty. Nice challenge for a few days.

There are quite a few really tricky puzzles here which took me a while to figure out. Some of the other rooms looked much more intimidating than they actually were, though, and in the end felt much easier than the rest... made me wonder if I broke them or they were just less inspired. Kinda weird that the last level had most of those easier rooms.

Would be cool to see more stuff from this architect, such a shame he doesn't seem to be around anymore :/

7 brains/9 overall

[Last edited by mxvladi at 10-15-2015 07:06 PM]
10-15-2015 at 07:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : Due Payment (Several) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com