Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Daskeros Tower : 4 North
Page 2 of 2
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
voidify
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Daskeros Tower : 4 North (0)  
Sorry about the necro but I'm confused. I cleared all the required rooms of the level before reaching this one, so I think I might be softlocked out of the challenge... is there some way to put the blue gates back up without losing several rooms of progress? The blue gates were already down when I first entered the room, and the previous two rooms I completed were 2N and 3N, which are both required to enter this room.

I guess I could restore to the start of 3N1E (the room I completed before 2N) and then go do 2N, 3N, 4N-challenge, and then restore back to latest save, but that sounds super tedious... Is there any other way to escape the softlock?

[Last edited by voidify at 01-19-2022 04:28 AM]
01-19-2022 at 04:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
IP: Logged
icon Re: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Daskeros Tower : 4 North (0)  
Funny thing about challenges, you don't have to get them all in one playthrough. You can restore to when the blue gate was closed, get the challenge, and then get your progress back by restoring to a point after that, which is also possible, by the way.

01-19-2022 at 03:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Gunthro and the Epic Blunder : Daskeros Tower : 4 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com