Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Break Out of Jail! : Cell Block A : 1 West (Not enough HP)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Mjolnir29
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Break Out of Jail! : Cell Block A : 1 West (0)  
OK,.... I've broken out of jail but I restarted to play the hold thru using the accessory chain to beat the Vat Keeper. No matter how I try, I never have enough HP to get past the mutants to get the luck greckle. I have even ditched the sword so I don't trip the trap doors thus eliminating several passed by a mutant. The shortest route that way still leaves me being hit 28 timein order to get the lucky greckle. I can't come close to having enough HP to do that. I either have more DEF and less HP (because of HP spent getting the DEF) or less DEF and more HP (but that increases the damage I take per hit. Either way,..... I haven't enough of SOMETHING. I'm hoping maybe 12th Archivist will humor me once more,........ :?
12-23-2010 at 01:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Mjolnir29
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Break Out of Jail! : Cell Block A : 1 West (0)  
Mjolnir29 wrote:
OK,.... I've broken out of jail but I restarted to play the hold thru using the accessory chain to beat the Vat Keeper. No matter how I try, I never have enough HP to get past the mutants to get the luck greckle. I have even ditched the sword so I don't trip the trap doors thus eliminating several passed by a mutant. The shortest route that way still leaves me being hit 28 timein order to get the lucky greckle. I can't come close to having enough HP to do that. I either have more DEF and less HP (because of HP spent getting the DEF) or less DEF and more HP (but that increases the damage I take per hit. Either way,..... I haven't enough of SOMETHING. I'm hoping maybe 12th Archivist will humor me once more,........ :?

UPDATE: I got the lucky greckle. Then I got the pickaxe. Then I discovered I do not have enough HP to make it past the guard to get to Thrice North, Quarce East. Stuck again. Guess I'll back it back up. :~(
12-24-2010 at 12:58 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
hyperme
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1062
When should I be trying to get the Lucky Greckle from this room? At the moment I've got most of the collectables you can get without clearing the Gel in Cell Block A : 2N2W, and I haven't grabbed the Oremite Shield yet.

08-01-2012 at 09:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
12th Archivist
Rank Points: 789
icon Re: Break Out of Jail! : Cell Block A : 1 West (+1)  
In the rat race, the lucky greckle is only traded for another item, and is not at all used to get extra money.

Getting it and surviving takes as much DEF as possible, so go after only once you get the oremite shield and as many DEF gems as possible.

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!

[Last edited by 12th Archivist at 08-02-2012 12:38 AM]
08-02-2012 at 12:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
hyperme
Rank Points: 1062
12th Archivist wrote:
In the rat race, the lucky greckle is only traded for another item, and is not at all used to get extra money.

Getting it and surviving takes as much DEF as possible, so go after only once you get the oremite shield and as many DEF gems as possible.

I think I know what to do now. Thanks for the help.

08-02-2012 at 11:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Break Out of Jail! : Cell Block A : 1 West (Not enough HP)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com