Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : *Slayers End* : The City Puzzles : 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Tech N9ne
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon *Slayers End* : The City Puzzles : 2 West (0)  
Sorry guys but I'm not used to TCB related stuff, like the kind of red press plate in this room (I've played KDD e JtRH only).
Can anyone please help me solving this room, giving me any hints on how to use those red tiles? Well, in order to kill these 2 monsters specifically :p
Thanks
09-21-2010 at 03:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
PMIT
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 159
icon Re: *Slayers End* : The City Puzzles : 2 West (+1)  
Those red tiles are not actually pressure plates at all. They are hot tiles, and any monster/Beethro/mimic/etc. (except tarstuff and their babies)that remains stationary on one for a turn will die.

Therefore, the idea behind this room is positioning the serpent in such a way that the roach will stay on a hot tile for a turn. You can then kill the serpent by herding it into the space blocked by a door.

09-21-2010 at 04:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tech N9ne
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: *Slayers End* : The City Puzzles : 2 West (0)  
Thank you so much! I finally did it :)
09-22-2010 at 01:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : *Slayers End* : The City Puzzles : 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com