Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A somewhat important, far too sentimental message.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
IP: Logged
icon A somewhat important, far too sentimental message. (+8)  
Three years ago I began posting video game review on this board. What began as a few recommendations soon grew into a tradition: every month or so I would pick a game, usually a fairly recent game that fell under the radar and post a quick write-up. I greatly appreciate your support and comments through this period, and this back-catalog has grown into an invaluable resource which has recently greatly helped me.

Starting fairly soon, I will be writing for PS3Node, a Sony-focused gaming news and review site. I would like to thank everyone that encouraged me while I was writing (which went on hiatus last year, as college takes up a bit more of my free time than I expected), and the debt I owe you all is greater than you may know.

I will likely continue posting the occasional review on this site, as PS3Node is exclusively focused on PS3 and (theoretically) PSP games and there are still a lot of great PS2 and PC games out there that I would like to recommend. The site's admin may be interested in bolstering the site's review count by allowing older games to be reviewed on this site, so I may be forced to remove certain reviews from this site, as everything I submit officially belongs to PS3Node. If this happens I will replace the review with a link.

One of the best things about this internet is that any writer can find readers. I found readers on this board, readers I already admired, respected and wished to share my work with. This board has been a valued part of my life for years, and I'd like to thank you for being here.

[Last edited by Snacko at 05-31-2010 07:44 AM]
05-31-2010 at 07:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: A somewhat important, far too sentimental message. (0)  
I'm not sure I'm okay with the idea of you being non-ironically successful.
06-03-2010 at 08:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Syntax
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1218
icon Re: A somewhat important, far too sentimental message. (+1)  
That's great news! Hope you carry on enjoying writing reviews as much as you have done since it would make it be the perfect job :)

I recently got a ps3 (finally) so will definitely be checking out the site...
06-08-2010 at 10:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A somewhat important, far too sentimental message.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com