Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 14 - Once South Twice West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
bradwall
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 423
IP: Logged
icon Level 14 - Once South Twice West (0)  
I am on Level 14 - Once South, Twice West. I have beaten the game twice before, so I know that I can beat this room... but, it is giving me trouble this time around. I can't seem to get the path on the red floor correct. I do remember this room always gave me trouble in the past, but I just can't seem to get it this time. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
04-29-2003 at 09:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
krammer
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 904
icon Re: Level 14 - Once South Twice West (0)  
There is no 1S 2W on Level 14 and none of the rooms have any trapdoors (or enough to get lost on). Do you mean Level 15? If so:

Click here to view the secret text

Short of giving you a complete list of moves that's about all I can think of. I hate this room too, if it's any consolation. :)

"Oook!"
04-29-2003 at 09:31 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
Do you mean Level 15? This room?

04-29-2003 at 09:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
krammer
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 904
Aargh!! The walls have all fallen in!!

No, seriously - why are all the walls flat in that picture? And pink? The Level 15 tileset has blue walls.

"Oook!"
04-29-2003 at 09:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bdcribbs
Rank Points: 390
By the way, if you are really stuck and want a complete spoiler, go to the Challenge forum and find the "Number of ways to do Level 15 1S 2W" post.
04-29-2003 at 09:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Rank Points: 2936
Or for some more subtle (perhaps) hints go to the "Level 15 1s2w" topic on this forum.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
04-29-2003 at 09:45 PM
Schik
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Re: Level 14 - Once South Twice West (0)  
krammer wrote:
Aargh!! The walls have all fallen in!!

No, seriously - why are all the walls flat in that picture? And pink? The Level 15 tileset has blue walls.
Because this is a test of an online DROD room generator, and it's not very complex yet. In fact, its room rendering is darn simple.

Look for it soon in the forum!

04-29-2003 at 09:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
bradwall
Rank Points: 423
Yes, sorry everyone... I ment level 15.

04-29-2003 at 11:29 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 14 - Once South Twice West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com