Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : 67-th Grayman adventures : Upper underground : 1 North, 2 West (having trouble with HP levels)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
BSmartt
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
IP: Logged
icon 67-th Grayman adventures : Upper underground : 1 North, 2 West (0)  
hi, I've retried several attempts to have even enough HP to take on the green gellies in the room prior to this, every time I do it I have a different result, weird, like just short or just enough to get to the spider with the key room, but definitely not enough to take on the spider and get the key...is there something wrong with my approach that everytime I do it I have a different amount of HP coming in to take on the spider for the key? I can barely make it past the green gell, so you know, it's strange to have varied results every time...
01-22-2009 at 08:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: 67-th Grayman adventures : Upper underground : 1 North, 2 West (+1)  
In 1W(room before room with green gellies) you need to take as least HP as possible before fighting spiders there(remember that hot tiles take % from your current HP, not exact amount of HP). After you fought spiders(and will not walk over hot tiles in that room anymore), collect the rest of HP poitons there. If you did everything right, you'll have about 11000 HP, which is more than anough to fight with two gellies in 1N 1W.

The best way to spiders behind hot tiles in 1W which I found requires you to take
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by mxvladi at 01-22-2009 09:36 PM]
01-22-2009 at 09:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
BSmartt
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 19
icon Re: 67-th Grayman adventures : Upper underground : 1 North, 2 West (0)  
cool, thanks
01-22-2009 at 09:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : 67-th Grayman adventures : Upper underground : 1 North, 2 West (having trouble with HP levels)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com