Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Mafia the Second (In a VR Internet game :P)
Page 5 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
zwetschenwasser
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 200
IP: Logged
icon Re: Mafia the Second (0)  
Could I get a definite yes or no as to whether you'd like me to do this or not, please? I'd really enjoy being mafia moderator, since Monkey has lost interest in this game. :D

01-23-2009 at 02:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
TripleM
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1373
It's actually nothing to do with Monkey, all the townspeople got busy over the Christmas period and have either forgotten or no longer feel like playing, as there is no definitive vote yet.

As for me, while I'd be happy to play another game of Mafia; throwing together every possible type of character together just doesn't make for a fun game. The best game of Mafia is a simple yet even one. So, count me out.
01-23-2009 at 03:45 AM
Lamkin
Rank Points: 606
TripleM wrote:
...throwing together every possible type of character together just doesn't make for a fun game. The best game of Mafia is a simple yet even one.
While I don't have any experience playing Mafia (other than on this forum), I'm inclined to agree with TripleM.
01-23-2009 at 05:31 AM
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
It's actually nothing to do with Monkey, all the townspeople got busy over the Christmas period and have either forgotten or no longer feel like playing, as there is no definitive vote yet.

I'm not sure that's entirely true. I received a PM from Monkey the day after Christmas:

Since you're dead, and apparantly the 'low info' strategy isn't a winner, I am making it that you can still contribute to the game and possibly give the players some more info. Also, so you can still be useful, you can gain the role of one person. Make it count.

I responded asking to know someone's role, but I haven't heard back from him. In fact, I think he hasn't even read my PM since it's still bolded in my PM outbox.

Of course, no one else is participating either. I suspect this game and this thread are dead.

If you really want to start another game, just do it. The worst that can happen is that nobody signs up. I'll echo Lamkin and TripleM's sentiment that simple is better.

01-23-2009 at 01:30 PM
Page 5 of 5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Mafia the Second (In a VR Internet game :P)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com