Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : DROD Scenario Puzzle pack (English version) (Didouneto@aol.com) (Didou story (English version))
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

2.8/10 (22 votes)
σ 1.31
Author Name:Didouneto
Submitted By:
Hold Name:DROD Scenario Puzzle pack (English version) (Didouneto@aol.com)
Theme:Didou story (English version)
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:11
Number of Rooms:22
Number of Monsters:1769
Version:DROD: Architect's Edition
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:0 (+0 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: Didou story English version Didouneto@aol.com .hold (11.5 KB)
Downloaded 2236 times.
License: Other
icon DROD Scenario Puzzle pack (English version) (Didouneto@aol.com)  
It is no difficult!!!
03-21-2004 at 07:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Didouneto
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 79
icon Re: DROD Scenario Puzzle pack (English version) (Didouneto@aol.com) (0)  
I KNOW

[Edited by Didouneto on 04-12-2004 at 02:13 PM GMT]
03-22-2004 at 12:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: DROD Scenario Puzzle pack (English version) (Didouneto@aol.com) (+1)  
I find it seriously amusing how the english version is getting rated almost 2x as well as the french version.

That aside, :hi to the forums Didouneto, and I have a general suggestion for you: If you take your holds to the Architecture Forum so people can test them out, we will be able to give you feedback on your hold, such as what rooms work, what rooms have trivial solutions, if there's not enough ketchup in it, etc. We'll probably have ideas you could use to put some finishing touches on it as well. We're all quite friendly here, and we'll all be more than willing to help you out if you let us.

03-22-2004 at 01:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
neveragain
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 23
This hold has some good rooms. Unfortunately, it has some rooms that are so tedious that you cannot possibly like them.

Some of those rooms include Contamination (stairs hidden under a roomful of tar), Run or Die: Thrice East (roomful of brains) and Final Enemy: Once South (just tedious).

Like many holds, this hold has good rooms, but they're mixed in with terrible ones.

3 Brains
4 Overall

This applies to the french version as well, since it is the same.

[Last edited by neveragain at 07-29-2009 03:12 PM]
07-29-2009 at 03:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
west.logan
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 608
Didn't really care for it. Whatever story there was is obscured, many rooms are needlessly tedious and one level in particular had four almost identical serpent rooms (stick serpents in a large, open room with only the entrance and exit to use to kill them in). I liked a couple of the stages but most seemed relatively pointless (just how long can we make this serpent? Take a look and see!)

So I give it a 3 for fun and 4 for brains, just because a couple of rooms took multiple tries.

12-08-2011 at 06:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : DROD Scenario Puzzle pack (English version) (Didouneto@aol.com) (Didou story (English version)) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com