Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : Rasarus Archipelago : 2 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Chimerix
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
IP: Logged
icon The City Beneath : Rasarus Archipelago : 2 North (+1)  
You're kidding me.... I'm the only one who has a problem with this room? Woah... massive blow to the ol' self esteem!

Ok, so be it. I can seem to clear the upper-left or the lower-right blobs of green stuff. I keep ending up with pretty circles, ovals, or even squares of uncuttable slime.

I keep trying different approaches, keep track of what's not worked before, but still no go.

Hints would be appreciated!

[EDIT]
Never mind... I finally stepped on the little disc thingy. I thought that was the "end of the room" disc, didn't realize it was a "transmute to tar" disc.

[Last edited by Chimerix at 01-07-2008 11:03 PM]
01-07-2008 at 11:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : Rasarus Archipelago : 2 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com