Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Great game *spoilers*
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
dungy
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Great game *spoilers* (0)  
I really enjoyed playing.

Some bugs I've noticed while playing through. I hope this is the right place for posting stuff like this and nobody gets too upset.

Back in scene 1 I never talked to the front gate guards, so when I talk to them in scene 8 they chat with me like it isn't strange I'm there. They ought to arrest me, or at least not tell me where I can find the king... who is kind of very much dead by scene 8.

The goblins don't recognize me as a rabbit.

Visitng the monastary as a goblin causes the game to crash.

Blowing the flute a second time at the front gate to distract the guards also causes a game crash.

I couldn't pick up the pigeon in scene 5 and had to restart.

Trying to stab the statue on the castle gives me the message, "There's no need to stab the ."

If I try to talk to the bard while the fairie is dancing it gives me a comment, "Why would you want to talk to the bard." I think that's kind of obvious.

As you're swimming along the coastline south of the camp or north of the city you can swim through the rocks that are on the southern portion of the screen.

I got a really weird error message at the start of scene 7 as a rabbit.

The sorceress doesn't appear in chapter 8 if you click the hand icon on the far door in the throne room. She only appears if you use the walk icon to go across the room. After finishing the game I couldn't figure out why the walkthru kept talking about her.

[Last edited by dungy at 08-07-2007 04:16 PM]
08-07-2007 at 04:07 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
icon Re: Great game *spoilers* (0)  
Yes, it's the right place, no, I'm not upset, and yes, I'm working on an upgrade. Cheers!

08-07-2007 at 05:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Aeon
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Just to add to that, in Chapter 8 when you ask Branwyn to look at stuff in the Throne Room, she appears to be speaking the Monk's dialog from Chapter 1. I didn't check this in any of the other castle rooms, but it might be good to check it out.

On an unrelated note, I'm annoyed that there wasn't any mention of or from Geraint in the proper ending. How can all be well if, last I heard, he was still not quite himself. -_-

[Last edited by Aeon at 10-17-2007 06:44 AM]
10-17-2007 at 06:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
How can all be well if, last I heard, he was still not quite himself.

All is not really well, there's still the aftermath of a war to deal with (with dead people and so forth). All is simply better than it was a few days ago, it's like the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Geraint flew away and could not be found for the ceremony.

10-25-2007 at 10:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Great game *spoilers*
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com