Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Submit from Beta Holds not working?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BoyBlue
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 547
IP: Logged
icon Submit from Beta Holds not working? (0)  
Is it just me? When I press the final "Submit Hold" button, nothing happens, except sometimes a JavaScript error.
01-26-2007 at 11:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Submit from Beta Holds not working? (+1)  
Sorry about that. I broke it when working on submitting holds from Architecture. It should be fixed now.

01-27-2007 at 02:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
icon Re: Submit from Beta Holds not working? (0)  
Currently having trouble submitting a hold...this appears to be the same problem I'm having, except I'm submitting from architecture.

I click on the "submit hold" button, and nothing happens.

Except once I got sent to a page that said nothing except for something like "redir=http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=0." I thought that was odd.

[Last edited by cheese obsessive at 10-10-2008 10:00 PM]
10-10-2008 at 09:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jutt
Rank Points: 863
I remember once I couldn't get a hold submitted beacause the description text was too long. Like with you nothing happened after clicking 'submit hold', so it took a while to figure that out.
Might that be your problem as well? If so just leave it blank and edit the text in your profile as soon as the hold gets released.

10-10-2008 at 11:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
cheese obsessive
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 219
Jutt wrote:
I remember once I couldn't get a hold submitted because the description text was too long. Like with you nothing happened after clicking 'submit hold', so it took a while to figure that out.
Might that be your problem as well? If so just leave it blank and edit the text in your profile as soon as the hold gets released.

Just tried leaving it blank...nothing happens still.

Is there anyone else out there that can check and see if I'm the only one having this problem right now?
10-10-2008 at 11:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dischorran
Rank Points: 3410
I can confirm this. I just tested it by trying to submit "Two"; the "Submit hold" button in the architecture thread works fine, but the button on the promotion form does nothing. Maybe the RPG broke something? I know hold promotion is on hiatus for RPG holds pending more patches; was something changed in the submission process to enforce this that might have shut down regular holds as well?

10-11-2008 at 12:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5383
icon Re: Submit from Beta Holds not working? (+2)  
This should be fixed.

10-11-2008 at 03:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Submit from Beta Holds not working?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com