Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (Get it while you can!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
IP: Logged
icon The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (0)  
Parallel Worlds is a complete ROM-hack of A Link to the Past, it's also quite good. I've been having a lot of fun with it. Get it before Nintendo shuts it down! ;)

[Last edited by Oneiromancer at 01-10-2007 10:30 PM]
01-10-2007 at 03:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Tombot
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 58
icon Re: The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (0)  
Is it safe for you to post that here? -_-

01-10-2007 at 02:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
I"m not posting a link to a website that distributes ROMs. They only give out the patch. You have to find the ROM and the Patcher yourself.
01-10-2007 at 02:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
geomatrx
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 339
icon Re: The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (+1)  
I've been waiting forever for Zelda3C. Who knows when this one will be finished :(

Great find Ez!

MetDROiD Echoes
Deadly Gold Mine of Death (Architecture)
01-10-2007 at 05:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
It's true, even the Parallel Worlds website doesn't host the ROM, they only host the patch, and you gotta find the ROM on your own if you want to play it. It is kind of in the gray area of our policy but I gotta leave soon so I'll try to remember to make a decision tonight.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-10-2007 at 05:42 PM
Oneiromancer
I decided to follow Erik's lead and just remove the link for now. It's not as bad as the ROM itself, but obviously if there is the concern that Nintendo might shut it down the copyright infringement concern is still valid. If someone wants to find it, Google works just fine. Sorry Ezlo!

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
01-10-2007 at 10:31 PM
Ezlo
The "Get it before Nintendo shuts it down" was a joke, but I understand the reasoning anyway. Thanks for letting my know!
01-10-2007 at 10:59 PM
Oneiromancer
Actually, I saw a similar comment on Joystiq so it was on of those "a speck of truth in every joke" things.

Game on,

01-10-2007 at 11:26 PM
Syntax
Rank Points: 1218
Is Nintendo shutting down?
01-10-2007 at 11:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
trick
Rank Points: 2580
icon Re: The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (+2)  
Syntax wrote:
Is Nintendo shutting down?
Nah, Nintendo seems to be doing fine.

~ Gerry
01-11-2007 at 12:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant!
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
Very good game. Challenging, too.

Question btw
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Radiant! at 01-13-2007 11:26 AM]
01-13-2007 at 11:25 AM
View Profile Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
icon Re: The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (+1)  
Nope, you can skip the first boomerang, although it is helpful it isn't necessary.
01-13-2007 at 01:42 PM
Radiant!
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
Good game but extremely difficult. I'm considering waiting for the 2.0 version which is supposed to be more playable.
01-16-2007 at 10:48 AM
View Profile Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
CrystalMaiden7
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
Could someone please help me get the game actually working? I followed all the instructions for Parallel Remodel in the ReadME but I keep getting a " bad checksum " error whatever that means. No matter how much I patch the ips with Lunar. It SAYS the patching was successful, I did the exact googling they wanted me to for getting the AlttP game, I reluctantly downloaded it multiple times, I even got two new SNES emulators because they were recommended just for ZNES to " not work on my computer " and snesx is no more successful with the hack. It's been a longtime dream of me to play the game! If only they did ROM hacks like Sonic did it'd be so much easier to download and get working. I just wanna make a commentary on it or something, please HELP!
12-07-2020 at 11:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds (Get it while you can!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com