Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : 5 Days a Stranger (Wonderful horror/adventure game)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Krissan
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 89
IP: Logged
icon 5 Days a Stranger (+1)  
While they aren't exactly new, I still think they deserve praise: A while ago, I found a really nice freeware adventure game, done using Adventure Game Studio. It's point and click, with a nice horror theme to it, and it's called 5 Days A Stranger.

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/5days/ (Scroll down for download link).

There is a sequel to the game, called 7 Days A Skeptic, linked from the above page. There's also a third game called Trilby's Notes that was released a while back. From what I understand, the creator is working on a fourth and final installment.

10-22-2006 at 12:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
trick
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2580
icon Re: 5 Days a Stranger (0)  
I've played these games, and can heartily recommend adventure fans everywhere to play the series (in order; 5, 7, Notes)! But note that they do contain blood and violence. Specially Trilby's Notes, which can be .. sickening. But still! Good games.

(Trilby's Notes isn't point-and-click, btw. It's got a text parser!)

~ Gerry

[Last edited by trick at 10-23-2006 12:58 PM]
10-23-2006 at 12:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Krissan
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 89
icon Re: 5 Days a Stranger (+1)  
The fourth game in the series was released yesterday, and it's called 6 Days A Sacrifice:

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/6days/

[Last edited by Krissan at 01-26-2007 06:48 PM]
01-26-2007 at 04:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : 5 Days a Stranger (Wonderful horror/adventure game)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com