Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Graphic policy? (I'd like to use SubTerra graphics on my site..)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
BainIhrno
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Graphic policy? (0)  
I'll soon post my first five Subterra levels. I'll put them in the thread although I'm also going to put them on my website. I'd like to know what Radiant's policy on using his graphics is before I actually put the graphics on. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I read the copyright notice. It said using graphics is strictly forbidden, but that confuses me. Zeviz has SubTerra graphics on his site, with no credit/mention.

[Last edited by BainIhrno at 10-12-2006 02:48 AM]
10-09-2006 at 09:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant!
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
IP: Logged
icon Re: Graphic policy? (0)  
The answer for that is that Zeviz asked my permission and I didn't mind. Likewise, if it's for a fan website or hosting levels you made, I don't mind you using the graphics either. Someone once asked me if he could use the graphics for a game he was making; I don't quite appreciate that.
11-22-2006 at 07:11 PM
View Profile Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Graphic policy? (I'd like to use SubTerra graphics on my site..)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com