Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Press Clippings : Oh, I hate myself for doing this. (New "press clippings" board.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Oh, I hate myself for doing this. (0)  
I said I wouldn't do it. I said I wouldn't devote a single board to press mentions. But I couldn't help myself. My desire to keep things organized in one place is too great.

So here is a new board for press mentions, and we'll move the old press mention posts over there. If you ever spot a review of DROD someplace, you can make your own post to point it out if you like. Actually, that's quite helpful!

There is a practical side of having the reviews in one place. I can mine them for quotes to use in marketing materials. I can keep track of reviewers to contact for later releases. And other stuff too, but I don't want to bore you.

-Erik

07-07-2006 at 07:28 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: Oh, I hate myself for doing this. (0)  
Might I suggest moving the topic concerning GameTunnel's Player Choice Awards over here? That's probably one of the best spots of publicity we've had, IMO.

07-07-2006 at 07:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Oh, I hate myself for doing this. (0)  
gamer_extreme_101 wrote:
Might I suggest moving the topic concerning GameTunnel's Player Choice Awards over here? That's probably one of the best spots of publicity we've had, IMO.
Will do.

I'm going to unsticky the master list topic because unfortunately (fortunately?) it has become redundant.

-Erik

07-07-2006 at 07:49 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Press Clippings : Oh, I hate myself for doing this. (New "press clippings" board.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com