Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Elfstone
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1285
IP: Logged
icon Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 1 East (0)  
I'm mystified! I can find no reference in the Monter/Game Element sections to these bomb things. I have no idea how to get round them - the mimic seems to be as good at exploding them as Beethro and I'm getting awfully tired of dying. :weep

Elfstone.
03-31-2006 at 02:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
stigant
Rank Points: 1182
icon Re: Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 1 East (+1)  
Bombs explode, destroying most things within a 3-square radius if beethro (or any other character) touches them with a sword, or if a fuse burns into the bomb (there are no fuses in this room, so don't worry about those). So you have to beat the room without touching any of the bombs. I think, though, that the mimic should be placed in the area with the tar since there's a black gate on the other side of the bombs. You need to clear the tar with the mimic without beethro touching any bombs.

03-31-2006 at 02:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Elfstone
Rank Points: 1285
icon Re: Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 1 East (0)  
That was tricky! but my thanks to you stignant.

Actually I'm very impressed by the speed with which cries for help are answered on this board and the extent to which so many members are prepared to give of their time and expertise. :thumbsup

Elfstone.
03-31-2006 at 05:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Simon
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
Hello! Yes, I figured that I needed to destroy all the tar with the mimic, but I keep on getting left with an oblong strip of tar at the top, and I can't work out how to get the mimic to it... I realise that I need to use the gap in the bottom row of bombs to give myself an extra row with which to work, but I can't manoeuvre my sword in the top row (just under the bombs) without blowing myself up. Am I doing something wrong? Should I not be leaving tar in that spot?

Thanks in advance...
11-10-2006 at 08:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Simon
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
Not to worry! I just figured it out. Hehe. Sorry.
11-10-2006 at 08:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Entrapment : Claustrophobia : 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com