Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Preannouncing... (It's a FAD!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Yellow_Mage
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
IP: Logged
icon Preannouncing... (0)  
... a turbo hairdryer.

Ok, it coming. I worked hard on it so far, and I'm kinda burnt out. I'm was thinking about doing a demo, but this really the first hold I'm ever released and it feels like one of those Roaches you jump on it back and rodeo, and you try not to fall of because you know it would bit your face off. Ie. it's a monster.

Should I give the first levels as they are? Take out the secrets? Something like that? I feel lost!! Well, not that badly...

On a side note, I was amusing myself what could be one of the elements in the game? Beethro hides under a box that first acts like an invisibility potion unless you move, then monsters move towards you. The box gives excellent armour defense against claws, bites, and slime so Beethro is immune... this is the worst idea I've had for a longest while. I just wanted to share. :)

Click here to view the secret text

03-22-2006 at 02:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Preannouncing... (It's a FAD!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com