Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Sim City 2000 (yes, 2000... the old one.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Chalks
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 267
IP: Logged
icon Sim City 2000 (+1)  
Ok, while I know that this game is OLD (in computer years anyways), I did want to bring it up here. The game never had a point (besides get more people), and was rather simple. My favorite parts were alien invasions. Once I even had an alien shoot trees instead of fire at my civilization. Probably a bug. :D

Actually, the whole point of this post was purely selfish. I wanted to brag that I had gotten over 10 MILLION people in one city. That seemed to be the limit though, as I could never get any more than that. :glasses
03-22-2006 at 04:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Sim City 2000 (0)  
I preferred the original Sim City for SNES. Largely because the answer to all your problems was to never build any roads, ever.
03-22-2006 at 04:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Bombadil
Rank Points: 509
Banjooie wrote:
I preferred the original Sim City for SNES. Largely because the answer to all your problems was to never build any roads, ever.

I had a version that worked only on Hercules screens, so I doubt the original was on SNes... Btw, I enjoyed SimCity (the classic one and the 2000 one) pretty much. Been a long time since I played it, tho.
03-22-2006 at 01:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Banjooie
Rank Points: 1645
Yes, but there was a Sim City 2000 for SNES.

I mean Original Sim City, for SNES.

Not that the original SIm City was on SNES.
03-22-2006 at 04:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Ah, it's been a while since I've played this game. I really need to scavenge and hunt it down now. So many good memories with that game.

03-23-2006 at 01:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Sim City 2000 (yes, 2000... the old one.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com