Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Megazeux
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
butsam
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 114
IP: Logged
icon Megazeux (0)  
Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of Megazeux? This game was AWESOME, and had an incredible script editor to allow you to do the movement (though it used only the character set...but it did let you edit the character set at least). Any clues? I've tried a search, but I couldn't find it...

Sam
07-18-2003 at 04:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
butsam
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 114
icon Re: Megazeux (0)  
OK, so I did finally find it...at www.zeuxworld.com. IT IS WONDERFUL! You guys should all check it out. The graphics, of course, leave something to be desired. That is expected of such an old (and classic) game though. But for all those who have wanted a 'Neather script to mess around with...MegaZeux gives you a TON of scripting, counters, variables...you name it. I know the source code is also available for download, as it has now been released under GPL! OK, anyway, if you make any MegaZeux games or minigames, please let me know.

Sam
07-18-2003 at 05:14 PM
falken
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Megazeux (0)  
Sorry if this is thread revival or anything, but I thought I'd make a significant contribution. ZeuxWorld died, but the main community hub for MegaZeux is DigitalMZX. It's quite popular, and I quite enjoy using MegaZeux, especially as it's under development and improving all the time! It's easy to get started in, and you can do some pretty amazing things in it. Give it a whirl, it's only 500kb =)
06-03-2005 at 05:32 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Megazeux
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No