Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Fourth Level : 1 South, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Percy16
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Journey to Rooted Hold : Fourth Level : 1 South, 2 East (0)  
I have arrived here it says exit level. How do I get across to the way out? There are no trapdoors and no roaches to kill!!!! I am wel l and truely stuck. :?
03-19-2006 at 09:02 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
md5i
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 109
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Fourth Level : 1 South, 2 East (+1)  
The way out is not where you think it is...
Click here to view the secret text

03-19-2006 at 09:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Percy16
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Journey to Rooted Hold : Fourth Level : 1 South, 2 East (0)  
Percy16 wrote:
I have arrived here it says exit level. How do I get across to the way out? There are no trapdoors and no roaches to kill!!!! I am wel l and truely stuck. :?

Many thanks to Md5i. Its easy when you know how!!!!!!

[Last edited by mrimer at 03-19-2006 05:49 PM]
03-19-2006 at 10:36 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
rhywun
Rank Points: 11
Is there any point to the path shown at the bottom of this room?? I don't see any way to reach it. Or is it a red herring?
03-26-2006 at 02:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
There should have been a small scene that played when you entered the room for the first time, taking place down there. If you entered and left really fast you might have missed it. You can always Restore back to before you entered the room for the first time, enter it to watch the scene, and then Restore back to where you currently are if you want to see what you missed.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
03-26-2006 at 02:40 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
junglejane
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 55
Oneiromancer wrote:
There should have been a small scene that played when you entered the room for the first time, taking place down there. If you entered and left really fast you might have missed it. You can always Restore back to before you entered the room for the first time, enter it to watch the scene, and then Restore back to where you currently are if you want to see what you missed.

Game on,
I have completed the game and am going back to play areas I missed first time around. I find I have only completed 93% of this level and still have a secret to find. I listened carefully to what was being said as I entered this room, but I still don't have a clue as how to get into the lower section. I have looked for hidden passages in other rooms to no avail. I am frust6rated as can be. Please help me.

And How and Where and Who..... Rudyard Kipling
03-16-2007 at 09:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Ezlo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1214
You can't. There are two secrets rooms in other places. If you need more hints post again.
03-16-2007 at 09:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Journey to Rooted Hold : Fourth Level : 1 South, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com