Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Upload My Scores Grey (sometimes) (Looking for a little assistance)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
antgoodlife
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Upload My Scores Grey (sometimes) (+1)  
OK I am addicted, I bought this last week (JTRH) and i LOVE it.. also, it came with a free month of caravelnet. Sometimes I can upload my scores in settings, sometimes its grey and i need to request a new key.

Is there a limit to the amount of uploads per key?
Isn't this supposed to upload my scores automatically?

I am interested in purchasing a full subscription to caravel but I hope I can have answers to this question.

Thank you in advance
03-19-2006 at 06:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5058
icon Re: Upload My Scores Grey (sometimes) (0)  
antgoodlife wrote:
OK I am addicted, I bought this last week (JTRH) and i LOVE it..
Welcome, antgoodlife!
also, it came with a free month of caravelnet. Sometimes I can upload my scores in settings, sometimes its grey and i need to request a new key.
We just released a patch, version 2.0.13, that features a CaravelNet connection fix. This might solve the problem of needing to request a new key.
Is there a limit to the amount of uploads per key?
No limit -- it should work forever with an active membership.
Isn't this supposed to upload my scores automatically?
Yes, the game should be doing that while you play with Connect to CaravelNet enabled in your player settings. The Upload My Scores button is for when you play the game while not connected to the Internet and then want to upload all your progress at a later date.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-19-2006 at 07:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Elfstone
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1285
icon Re: Upload My Scores Grey (sometimes) (+1)  
Good Morning! I would echo everything antgoodlife said above: Having discovered this game recently I am surprisingly hooked on it.

I also have the problem with the Key and I went to the page you indictated mrimer. The patch is available for Windows, but not, it seems, for Mac. Will you be making a version of the patch for Mac?

Elfstone.
03-20-2006 at 10:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5058
icon Re: Upload My Scores Grey (sometimes) (0)  
Elfstone wrote:
I also have the problem with the Key and I went to the page you indictated mrimer. The patch is available for Windows, but not, it seems, for Mac. Will you be making a version of the patch for Mac?
Yes, it should be available soon. However, until then, the good news is that a significant key loss fix was made server-side, which means it should take effect for everyone automatically even without the 2.0.13 patch. Try it out!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
03-20-2006 at 03:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Upload My Scores Grey (sometimes) (Looking for a little assistance)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com