Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : American Idol 5 Predictions (Post your prognostications....)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
AlefBet
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 979
IP: Logged
icon American Idol 5 Predictions (+2)  
In the past, I've always kind of scoffed at the American Idol fad thing. But I thought I'd try following it this past season to see what seems to appeal to so many other people, and I've been enjoying it.

Anyway, they're entering the top twelve and I thought I'd post some predictions before the first results come back, and also maybe create a thread where others could post theirs. Here goes:

* I predict the first person to be eliminated will be a guy.
* I also predict that at least one of the next two will be a guy.
* I predict that there will always be more girls left in the competition than guys (which is the basis for my above two predictions).
* I predict that Taylor Hicks and Kellie Pickler will be in the top six.
* I predict that Paris Bennett will be one of the last two girls eliminated.
* I predict that the contest winner will be Katharine McPhee.

Okay, there you have them. Now they're a matter of public record, and let's see how they hold up. If I'm wrong, well, I've been wrong before and I'm sure I'll be wrong again. In fact, that's the essence of my sig line on the Gentoo forums. But if I'm right, Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters. (Okay, let's not digress into lines from Ghostbusters.)

Anyone else want to play a hunch for $0.00? Here's a ready made thread for it.

++Adam H. Peterson
03-15-2006 at 09:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : American Idol 5 Predictions (Post your prognostications....)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com